Monday, July 20, 2015

one among the thousand



                                    Among thousand stars on the sky
You're the brightest one

Among thousand flowers that I've smelt,

You're the most fragrant one

Among thousand heroes on the world,

You're the most gorgeous one

In the rain I run,

Don't know where to go

Just run

But at the end of this way

I see...
You...
Bring an umbrella
Smiling to me
I got my mind. I got my breath


All the journey

All the stories

nothing to through without you


In my joy

In my pain

Nothing to felt without you


Even the sun can't warm me as like as you can


Among all loves in this world

I'll offer you the best one

I'll bring you the immortal one

The strongest

The irreplaceable
The loyal


For this moment and forever

In humble and honorable

No comments:

Post a Comment